Unkel Braesig Vereen Social Club

This social club was formed on July 7th, 1875 at the Old Mechanics Hall on Fayette Street opposite Ford's Theater.  The founders were Otto Duker, Frederick Wehr, Heinrich Tieck, Anton Weiskittel, Karl Mittendorf, Herman H. Hobelmann, F.W. Bissing, John Behrens, Ulrich Sturken, Theophilus Munder, Fritz Ramien, H. Steffens, August Hellwig, A.H. Schulz, Fritz Meyer, Louis Luebkert and William Koors
Comments