4605 Belair Road at Moravia Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21206
The congregation was founded in the suburbs of Gardenville about 1845. It is located on Belair Road. It was a two story brick building with Sunday School rooms housed below the church. The membership was at one time very large. The pastor in 1895 was Rev. Mr. Ruff. The early interments were German immigrants, most likely farmers in the area.
The congregation was founded by and for German immigrants. The congregation grew and is today still active, especially in outreach, evangelism and social ministry within its neighborhood.
Today, they are led by The Rev. Arwyn A. P. Gohl, Pastor and The Rev. Dr. David H. Manrodt, Pastor-Emeritus
Founded at the location where it stands now around 1846.
We visited the cemetery on March 4, 2012 and again on June 9, 2014. Our photos may be found here.