Third Reformed Church
Sources:
· History of Baltimore City & County; John Thomas Scharf, 1881, J.B. Lippencott & Company, publishers, Philadelphia PA.
· Richard Taylor, Former Chair of the Historical Council of the United Church of Christ
301-305 North Paca Street
Church located at Paca and Saratoga Streets was an offshoot of the Second Street Church (First Reformed). The church was dedicated on February 2, 1845 and the Pastor was Rev. Dr. Wolff. Another early pastor was Rev. C. Clever. It appears that the church later moved to 3606 Mohawk Avenue.
St. Paul's English merged with the Third Reformed in 1947 as Park Community. The church disbanded in 1970.
When we went to look for the original church on July 4, 2010, we found a parking lot opposite the St. Jude Shrine.
Many of the records for this church may be found at:
Evangelical & Reformed Historical Society
555 W. James Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Phone: 717-290-8734 (Please call before visiting to assure staff will be available to assist)
Email: erhs@lancasterseminary.edu