Jerusalem Evangelical Lutheran Baltimore
4605 Belair Road at Moravia Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21206
The congregation was founded in the suburbs of Gardenville about 1845. It is located on Belair Road. It was a two story brick building with Sunday School rooms housed below the church. The membership was at one time very large. There is a cemetery adjoining the church. The early interments were German immigrants, most likely farmers in the area.
The congregation was founded by and for German immigrants. The congregation grew and is today still active, especially in outreach, evangelism and social ministry within its neighborhood.
Today, they are led by The Rev. Arwyn A. P. Gohl, Pastor and The Rev. Dr. David H. Manrodt, Pastor-Emeritus
Founded at the location where it stands now around 1846.
1874 Rev. John H. Mengert
1884-1948 Rev. Paul E. C. Burgdorf
1895 Rev. Mr. Ruff
1911-1912 Rev. H. H. Reppe
1912-1919 Rev. Dr. P.C. Burgdorf
Rev. Dr. David Manrodt
Current Rev. Arwyn A. P. Gohl
Any further information on the church, pastors, cemetery, etc., please share with this site through email@example.com