First & St. Stephens
Church Website: http://www.first-ststephens.org/History/tabid/28595/Default.aspx
Founded in 1750, First and St. Stephen's United Church of Christ is the second oldest Protestant church in Baltimore. Originally First German Reformed Church, they have changed through the years and have moved with some of the movement of the Baltimore area.
They have started six other congregations including St. Stephen's, which later re-merged and in 1928 moved to the Rodgers Forge/Stoneleigh area as First and St. Stephens' Reformed Church. In the 1930s, we became First and St. Stephens' Evangelical and Reformed Church. In 1957 with the merger of the Congregational Christian Churches and the Evangelical and Reformed Church, we became First and St. Stephen's United Church of Christ.
6915 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212